Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 36 Shore Lane, Alma, NB E4H 1K4 |
|Phone number||+1 506-887-1987|
Reviews about Alma Lobster Shop
- 1 / 5By Eva Tracqui26$ (no tx and service) for a little lobster and really cheap quality bread (called rolls). The place is pittoresque but needs improvement in the prices and menu.March 03, 2017
- 5 / 5By J StratfordThis place is heaven on earth! Do not get a lobster roll anywhere else - it was seriously one of the best things I've ever eaten. Big huge chunks of lobster, warm toasted bun. It melts right in your mouth. My partner had the scallop dinner and said the exact same thing. We were so pleased that we detoured back there on our way home to just stop in one more time.
They also let you bring your own drinks onto the patio, so we had a bottle of win to share between us, which was really nice. Great service, really friend. If you have to go, use the washroom and walk past the big pools of lobster. Overall, a can't miss stop if you're in Alma!January 18, 2017
- 3 / 5By Anh TranWe were on our way to PEI but we went out of our way to drive for some lobster based on the reviews I read. We ordered the lobster meal, razor clams, mussels, and lobster roll. The lobster was just okay; it was cold and very salty (definitely not something I would drive here for). The smoked salmon made in house was very good. The highlight of the meal was mussels and razor clams; those were quite good. The lobster roll was too salty. The meal was just okay for us.November 26, 2016
- 4 / 5By Joel KancirLobster rolls are cooked in salt water. Causes them to be a little salty... I enjoyed them but my gf did not as much.August 01, 2016
- 1 / 5By Nathalie RobichaudUnfortunately for my first experience (and last if the method isn't changed) it was not good. They cook their lobster with the rubber band around the claws so when the boiling water gets into that, the "flavor" of rubber band is quite noticeable and also makes the meat/taste VERY VERY bitter and chemical tasting. I was so excited to finally have their lobster and then, bam, hopes smashed due to cooking the lobster with the rubber band. Please, if you guys read this, find another way to cook without rubber bands. Lobster is very expensive, so an awesome taste experience is what a customer goes for.
Also, another note, the lobster was way too salty.
I come from a long line of lobster fishermen, so I feel I know what "normal" lobster tastes like for the most part.July 13, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Alma Lobster Shop
Alma Lobster Shop is a restaurant based in Alma, New Brunswick. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.